I heard this funny song “when I grow up”. In that song, the kid wanted to eat all the chocolates and not brush his teeth. It reminds me of me.
When I grow up, I want to
- Sleep after 11pm.
- Watch a horror film after midnight
- Eat supper
- Drink the adult drink (coffee)!
- Spend all my money on chocolates and roses.
And now that I’m all grown up,
- I don’t watch horror film
- I don’t eat supper or carbo
- I still don’t drink coffee
- It will be a luxury to sleep before midnight
- There are many ways to spend my money other than chocolates and flowers.
Why did we choose to grow up so fast? 😉 I don’t regret being a grown up. There are joys in life being 33 and have experience a lot more in life. I handle crisis and insane people a lot better.
Thankful to be 33. And chance to be 3, 13 & 23.
No. I don’t want to go back in time.